Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fantasy Creature swap ... sent

Another month, another swap! I love swaps so.
This month we feature the Fantasy Creature swap. In this one, the spoilee picks 5 top fantasy creatures, and you create from there.
This is what my spoilee, Blushed, picked.
Vampires, Gargoyles, Gnomes, Elves, Zombies.
Here is what she received from me,
She loves Twilight, and in 'stalking' her I found she really wanted someone
to make these finger puppets. I also created the little gargoyle from crochet.
The gnome bag and stitch markers... well, I found a picture of a cute gnome holding a child.
Then, I manipulated it in my paintshop.. and now he is ''gnitting". I found this cool gargoyle picture online, and made a stencil of it... now she and I both have a cool shirt. And of course, for the zombie night on the town.. my signature 'brain bag'.





No comments:

Post a Comment