Thursday, July 29, 2010

Disney swap sent

Ok, here is what I sent to my spoilee in the Odd Ducks Disney swap. You have already seen Lady.. well.. how could I not send Tramp, too? I also made the little bowl of spaghetti.. it is a pincushion.
A funny side note..several months ago I found this odd looking brush thing in a box I got at a yardsale. Me being me, I didn't throw it away even though I didn't know what it was for. I thought maybe it was a cat brush, as the bristles were very short and dense. Well, turns out, it is a brush used to 'fluff' up yarn, which is exactly what I did to Tramp's face, chest and so on. It made him look especially trampy!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your Tramp! When I watched the movie as a kid, I really just wanted a Tramp of my own. Figures now that I'm all grown up I have two schnauzer mixes that look just like him...well, the jack russell-schnauzer mix has the body of a jack but still the right markings :)

    Way to go! Both of them are just perfect. I'm regretting not signing up for the Disney swap now :(

    ReplyDelete