Here is the photo.. click on it to see it larger.
It is 68 inches at the widest point, a great size for me! I used around 1000 beads, give or take a few, on the edge. Wow, I can't believe I did it! I actually had to go online to learn to filet crochet, THAT'S how much I wanted this shawl. I found a mistake on row 16 or so, when I was on row 18, so I had to rip back two rows, but really that was the only problem. I used 4 balls of crochet cotton (it called for 5), but I have heard others used more than 5. The pattern was in the Interweave Crochet Magazine, Fall 2012.
If you are on Ravelry, you can see my project page (battatter) with pictures from the beginning and LOTS of notes.
Can I say, I LOVE THIS SHAWL!