Sunday, February 13, 2011

Matt Groening swap

The latest swap I have done is the Matt Groening swap. He is the creator of the Simpsons, and my fav, Futurama!
Here is what I sent my parter, heartsy

I created three patterns, Leela, Bender and Nibbler. I made her a pillow from the Leela one. The rest, I guess, you can read what they are. I made the stitch markers myself, Nibbler pincushion, and the 'faux' cross stitch tote. I printed a cross stitch I found online onto fabric, and attached it to the tote.
Here is what I just received from my spoiler, strawberrycherry..

I LOVE the Nibbler embroidery the most, as he is my favorite character.  I had never
heard of 'From Hell" which Groening also writes, so she sent me a book about it. I have already begun
reading it!  The Yarn is really soft and shiny wool! Nice!

OH, MAN! That brain slug has got Rebel! I got it off just in time!
Thanks strawberrycherry!

No comments:

Post a Comment