Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A little behind..

oops. I am a little behind on reporting my swaps! Yikes!
Ok, so the one right after the Doctor Who swap was the Garden/Nature swap.. here is what I received from Nittanyknits.
First, I received these cute little stitch markers as a pre-gift! Cool. This lovely card was also enclosed.
Then, I got the big package. Yeah!
Look at it all. She made the oh-so-cute black bat garden gnome, what a great idea. She also sent temporary tattoos, Halloween fabrics, BEEEAUTIFUL Noro yarn, a project bag she made(it looks professional), chocolates, a Butterfly dishcloth, (which is the first in my "made by my Rav friends afghan project") flower scented perfumes, wonderful handmade soap(it smells SO good) a metal butterfly magnet, pens and sticky pad collection, butterfly notes, magnetic notebook, a smudge stick to rid my home of undesirable spirits, a very cute bee afghan pattern, a carrot with jellybeans in it, and two geocashing dogtags.
Wow what a haul! Thanks so much to Nittanyknits!
Close up of the gnome, cloth and Noro.

This is what I made for my spoilee.. thehysterian.
The handmades are an owl purse, leaf dishcloth, Steampunk style owl necklace, Fairy garden with mandrake, and a birdseed bag tote. Ok now, to the last swap I just received..see next blogpost.



No comments:

Post a Comment