Saturday, August 27, 2011

Intarsia...Yeah!

I have been on an intarsia kick this month! I am usually busy with swaps, but I didn't have one this month, so, I have been making myself some things.
Geek alert!
Star Trek hat. I love this hat! It has many ships from the different incarnations of Star Trek. Also, the gold Delta shield imblems..
 I used larger yarn and needles, because by the description, I thought it would be too small. It is a tiny large, but I can still wear it and it is a beauty to look at.
Next...
Doctor Who Mittens!! I really love these. I changed the pattern(chart) a little as there was a fish in one section. I didn't recall who or what the fish was, so I made the Classic Question mark instead. Daleks, K-9, bowties... so fun! I need to put the light at the top of the TARDIS with duplicate stitch.. and done.
Just in time for the Doctor Who season premiere tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment