Thursday, October 11, 2012

Star Wars swap to and fro!

I had the pleasure of being in a Star Wars swap recently. This is what I made for my swap partner, Caitinc.
She loves Keroppi, and so I made her a Keroppi Yoda. I also made the Ewok purse, hood for the vintage ewok, Yoda hat for her dog, (being modelled by Rebel), a Journal with an original Ewok toy cover, Stitch markers, Han Solo soap, Tatted necklace she liked on Etsy(I made her a copy), light saber needle holder, Nightmare before Christmas stitch markers, little Millennium Falcon necklace. I also bought her dpn holders, candy, Wookie Cook Book, yanr, and gave her some vintage cups and Kneesa bank I had.
Here's what I received from my partner. Well, she wasn't my original partner. My original partner
'flaked' on me, and they had to get someone to fill in for her. As a result, I received the package over a month later. But, it was worth the wait! And You-von did a great job!
She sent me a very cool t shirt with Jack Russells on it, yay! She also sent these uber soft mitts, gorgeous yarns, and all the toys! There is a SW tin box full of stickers, little Yoda, mini figurines and extras, playing cards,  and Mug and insulated cup (I use those every day!) and a blow up light sabre. You can see.. Rebel likes playing with that! Thanks a bunch You-von!!

No comments:

Post a Comment