Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Zombie/Apocalypse Swap September 2010

Here are all the things my spoilee vestasahla got from me! I was so excited by this swap, I got finished early and sent it all out already. Ok..here we go..
the brain bag
I LOVE THIS! I even made myself one, but with bats inside!

The Armadillo of Darkness.
She said she liked armadillos, so, now she has a zombie one!
Stone throwing scarf.
The end of this scarf has a little pocket in it to hold stones to sling at zombies, or
in a more normal time, hold some money, credit card or snack!
In one of her fav color combos.

Zombie project bag.
 I got the bag at the $1 store, made these stencils and voila! She is a dancer
that is why it says what it does on the front.
This other picture is the back.
Candies, toys, pins, and such for the zombie-phile. Zombie duck, name tag, Skully ice cube tray, tattoos, project bag. Brain candies, and brain flavored mints. yuck! The awesome shirt came with the half mask! Yarns for milady..
Finally, a zombie related toy for her kitty. Notice the "fur brainz!"
She doesn't post much, so I hope she liked everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment