Thursday, September 30, 2010

Here...kitty kitty kitty...

I have had a thing for vintage Halloween cats for a long time.(though I am not a big cat fan in real life)
 I decided to make myself one. Here is my kitty... Halle Ween. She is all crocheted, except her facial features are felt. I got the idea for her cute little smile from somewhere online. I just love her! After making her candy corn, I realized I had make the middle part yellow and it should be orange. Oh well, make another.  I am going to make her a dress or something from some of the Halloween fabric I have in my stash.
Today, I started making a similar Halloween bat. So far, he is adorable! I need to make his wings and legs and he will be finished too. Maybe a cape or little vest from Halloween fabric for him.
His name will be Sam Hain. Which is the Gaelic term for summer's end. It isn't really pronounced Sam Hain.. more like Sow-in, but..that is going to be his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment