Monday, October 4, 2010

Wanananananaaaa...

Bat Shawl!!!
I finally finished it! Really, it only took me two months, which seems to be the going 'rate' of time... so I am ecstatic that I finished that soon! Yes.. the edging has problems..but that can be fixed later, if I do choose.
I am just pleased as punch to have it ready for Halloween! EEEE!

The second photo shows it face on.. but the sun made a little light swirl on the bottom..
that is not a hole! I used worsted weight instead of the sport weight.. and it turned out 80"x 40". Good thing, as I am evidently much larger than the original creator!
I also wanted to show how much yarn was left from three skeins..

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm doing worsted too, it's too cold up here and I'm too impatient for lace. Which needle size? I'm doing 5mm.

    ReplyDelete