Friday, April 15, 2011

Fantasy Creature swap!

Ok, the last swap I took part in on Ravelry was the Fantasy Creature swap.  Here is what I received from my spoiler...wait for it... wait for it...
A Dragon Shawl! Isn't it fantastic?  I have never received a shawl in a swap before, and I love this one because, A) it looks like a dragon's back, B) It is named Ruth after one of my very favorite dragons in Dragonriders of Pern, C) it is plenty big enough for me!
It was made by Adreeyen (her Rav name). She also sent me these goodies..
Witch Craft book, with tons of Halloweeny crafts, a diy frame with a dragon on it, knitting witch fabric, dragyn blood(aka Hot Tamales!)an adorable little blue Gnome, a lovely handmade shawl pin, Dragyn breath(hot pepper flakes) Perntyne gum (Dentyne fire gum, yum!) and these cute little circular needles.
Yes, I was spoiled rotten by Adreeyen.. thanks again!

Here is what I sent to my spoilee..Blushed.
I sent an example of each of her 5 favorite creatures. So...
Vampires. She mentioned that she wanted these little Twilight finger puppets, and no one had made
them for her, so I did.
I also made her the little gargoyle,  and took a gargoyle photo I found online and made a stencil to make
this t shirt. The Stitch markers are of a little gnome knitting. Also, for her love of zombies.. my very own designed.. brainbag.

Also for the Twilight movie, I sent a wolf and heart charm...like Bella received in the Eclipse movie. The tote bag.. I found a picture of a Gnome holding a child, and did my paintshop magic on it, now he is knitting. I called the bag Gnome Gnitting!
Here are her 'extra' goodies, Elf cookies, seeds, yarn, and a very cute gnome mitten pattern.

The next swap I will be showing will be the Doctor Who swap... I can hardly wait to see what I get for that. I LOVE Doctor Who!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment