Saturday, September 24, 2011

Favorite Movie swap is here!

I had a long wait for my swap package, but it was well worth the wait.  Thanks to the wonderful Mullub.
Here are the pictures..
Here is a photo of everything.. except an extra pattern she sent me as a 'sorry it was so late' gift. The pattern was for Smoke Ring.. a Lord of the Rings pattern from Susan Pandorf. I covet all of her patterns, they are so lovely.
In this picture you see the Red Namaste needle holder case, Imagination Looking Glass yarn from Knitpicks, Alice in Wonderland project bag, dark blue sandstone stitch markers, Tim Burton Movie book, Duck stickpins, duck candies,  Susan Bates Circular needles,  Soak x2, BEAUTIFUL Alice in Wonderland Victorian Cuffs!
Close ups of the great gifts.
She did a great job of stalking me. I LOVE  the cuffs. I put them on with my Denim jacket, and they look so fantastic! The bag is to die for, so handy and I love the fabric. The stitch markers, well I have loved sandstone for ages.. and blue? Gorgeous.
The book was quite interesting. All about Tim's movies, of which I am a fan. The needle case well, that is just opulent. haha. Love it.
The yarn, I love, as I just really love the Imagination yarns. I can make the Smoke Ring from it, and probably will! If you are watching, thanks for the great swap package, Mullub!

No comments:

Post a Comment