Thursday, October 3, 2013

Doctor Who -apaloosa Swap!!! 2013

This swap was for the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who. I love DW, and have watched it for years!
Here is what I made  my swap partner Zara

as you can see, I go a little overboard when it comes to Doctor Who. I tatted her Anne's bookmark, and I also tatted her a Starry Night and the Tardis necklace. I made up the little Tardis, and used little Celtic knots in the necklace. The Dalek bag was the hardest thing to make... as sewing machines hate me.

Here is what I received from Skienymom.
Wow. I love the giant Doctor tote,  the shirts she painted ( I wear them all the time!) and the welcome mat, well everything! The shoes, she had a friend paint, and I love them as well and wear them constantly! So much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment