Tuesday, November 12, 2013

wooooooo Halloween!

OMG... what fun I had in the Halloween swaps!
Here is what I received in the MINI, yes, I said mini, Hootin' Halloween swap.  This was unbelieveable!  The cowl, has giant spiders knitted into it.  She sent all the yarn to make the mittens I wanted, plus the pattern, the jewelry and the zombie (!) stitch markers she got from etsy. I kept saying to myself as I openned the packages.."this is crazy!" Wow, I loved everything soooo much! Thank you Diabro!








This is what I sent my spoilee...angiedawnc
The felted witch hat (full size) I hand needle felted the sun and moon on. It was a favorite logo of hers. I made the cat bag, stitchers, cat box, cat ornament, and owl pin.

In another swap, the Creatures of the Night mini swap, it was a personal swap I did with ChrisFixedKitty, here's what she sent me...
I love everything! The yarn bowl ..which has a Doctor Who 'crack in the wall" crack in the glaze, the bee necklace and there are earrings to match too, the bat bag, cute little bat, stitchers galore, zombie duck...and a bone tatting shuttle and thread winder!!!!!!
Here is what I sent her. She is really into steampunk so..

...I made her a steampunkin! haha.. And an adorable, if I do say so myself, steampunky Octopus knitting a bat scarf. She also wants to get into tatting, so I sent a tatting book and a bookmark I designed myself. Mint Meltaways..something she loves but can't get where she lives. I had never had them. wow.. they are good!

And finally, my last Halloween Vampire swap from knitredsox...
 the cloth is a giant skull and crossed bones, adorable bat bag, bat cookie cutter, and I adore the bat acrylic necklace! 
Here is what I sent my swap partner. She liked Twilight, so got Bella's mittens and a headband that matched, and some other cool stuff.


Oh yeah, I had a wonderful time Halloween swapping this year!!!

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is holy woweeee did you and your swappers outdo each other, everything is just amazing and just sooo very, very cool!

    Awwwwesome job on everything you and the others did and it sure looks like ya all had soo much fun with this swap!

    ReplyDelete