Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lord of the Rings Swap

Seeing howit seems no one ever looks on this blog, I have decided to put up a picture of one of the things I did for my current swap, Lord of the Rings. My swap partner likes Hobbits... Hobbits like...
                                                                 MUSHROOMS! 
I saw this idea on Ravelry, and thought it was adorable. A Hobbit has to have a good supply of mushrooms to be happy!
Then, I had the bright idea of making my own favorite mushroom..the morel.. for me! I crocheted the mushrooms. I think they are the cutest!! If you think so, or don't leave me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, You are so creative!! I love to take pictures of mushroom. I think your tatted ones turned out fantastic!! I just watched The Return of the King this weekend. I never get tired of LOTR movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those mushrooms. As I'm trying to knit all the mushrooms growing in my woods I'd be happy to be able to use your pattern - if you have one and is willing to share.

    ReplyDelete